Refill.
profile
blog
links
tag
introduction
min-niee-@bs
If you want to fight
I'll stand right beside you
The day that you fall
I'll be right behind you
To pick up the pieces
If you don't believe me
Just look into my eyes
'Cause the heart never lies
[mcfly]
webmistress
minny
Huimin
AJC, NBS THWEE!
29 sept 89
i'm turning 21 this year!!
boyfriend♥
Wednesday, March 25, 2009/
7:41 PM
Fucking hall 12 pancake wafer.
never fails to leave a disgusting after-taste.
i feel sick now!
anw
i wish bf would bake a pie for me.
i love pies.
i'm totally a pie person.
i hate mcdonald/ kfc's lousy apple pie though.
how can you call this a pie? like wtf crust and shape is that.
a pie should look something like that:
or better still, a strawberry custard pie like that:
even this avocado pie looks better than Mc's
I WANT PIES!! *HINT HINT*
comment! comment! comment!
0 bothered.
links
feel the love, baby.
Dave
Kbeex
Lynn
Yaqi
by post
grrr. i fucking hate the NBS stats department for ...
I NEED NEW SONGS.
hello blog. so long!anw im watching W now. and it ...
i watched Outlander with bf ytd.initially i though...
i havent been blogging for so long.i just wrote a ...
its a frigging Sunday and i've a project meeting l...
Gaaaah i'm gg crazayyye thinking of what to write ...
tutorials and seminars are gonna start next week, ...
Bleed It Out
shitness
credits
layout and coding
tagboard
talk the talk.